Being
in semester four, I have many expectations. I want to increase my zest in doing
anything. Starting my new business that I and my best friends have arranged
about craft, finishing assignments as fast as I can, waking up earlier, writing
more and more, collecting books as many as possible and speaking English as
often as possible. I also have arranged new schedule for this semester. I will
buy a book every month, borrow some books from library center of University
ones a week and remember five new vocabularies every day. I think I will have
many activities for this semester. I loved being more busy along day than just
oversleep in a prison of joblessness. Increasing my speaking English in
speaking class is my main expectation. I wonder if I can speak fluently in Mr. basri
‘s class because I used to feel less confidence to be in his class. It was
difficult to speak up among his perfect vocabularies that he used. I ever said
that I must achieve my aim to study abroad however it needs pain in study and
time. Joining student exchange program or any kind of overseas programs for
study, take more time and need study hard. Anyhow, I will keep on spirit.
No comments:
Post a Comment